About Emergency Plumbing Service
Emergency Plumbing Service has been providing quality commercial plumbing service and repairs to North Texas and the DFW Metroplex since 1986; with now expanded commercial plumbing service in Central Texas. With almost 30 years of experience in delivering industry leading commercial plumbing services EPS stands apart from the rest of the competition. No matter what time of day, any day, Emergency Plumbing Service is on call and ready to assist. Utilizing the latest technology combined with the EPS 24-hour dispatch service, real people are always ready to provide you with the fastest most reliable commercial plumbing service in Dallas Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio.
Employing only the best and most qualified licensed plumbers and professionals, paired with state of the art technology, and a “can-do” culture, Emergency Plumbing Service has all the tools and some to ensure only the best quality and service are delivered.
24-Hour Dispatch System
• Assisting you at a moment’s notice
• You’ll reach a live person – never a beeper or voicemail
• Our TeleTrac fleet tracking system lets us get one of our plumbers to your premises fast
Qualified and Professional Staff
• Each plumber is Texas State licensed
• In addition, EPS employs four Texas Master Plumbers
State of the Art Technology
• In-line video camera service allows for the examination inside of your pipes for breaks
• Electronic slab leak location and Hydro-Jetting
• Plumbers arrive at your company in uniform, well-groomed
• Plumbers maintain clean facility while working
EPS invoices include exact time of arrival and departure, analysis of your plumbing problem, plus details and breakout pricing of parts and labor. EPS does not engage in any deceptive pricing. The price stated is the price you get. EPS never asks you to pay travel charges. Emergency Plumbing will also bill in 15-minute increments after the first hour, which can result in additional cost-savings to you. (Does yours?)
Emergency Plumbing Service Invoices Include:
• Exact time of arrival and departure of the EPS truck
• An analysis of your plumbing problem
• Details of each specific job, including parts
Quarterly Service Reports include:
• Frequency of service calls per location
• Organization of specific problems, lower the cost of repairs and reduce plumbing emergencies
This information can be used to identify possible trouble spots at each of your locations. It can help you avoid potential problems, lower the cost of repairs, and reduce plumbing emergencies.
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
To make sure that you are satisfied with Emergency Plumbing Service work, EPS sends one of the Customer Service representatives to your premises (at no charge) on a monthly basis. EPS Customer Service representatives have your entire service history in their hands. They can access your information and answer any questions you may have on the spot.